Whether you dress-up as a heroic Skylander or an evil Doom-Raider this Halloween, it’s important to stay safe as you fill your trick-or-treat bag with yummy candy. Spyro and his heroic team are busy making their costumes, but everyone’s favorite evil genius Kaos has taken a break from being bad to share some Halloween safety tips with you. Be sure to share this video to make sure everyone has a scary good time while trick-or-treating!
1) Always trick-or-treat in a group.
2) Stay in a well-lit area.
3) Look both ways before crossing the street.
4) Use a flashlight or reflective tape.
5) Always have an adult check your candy.
6) Remember to brush your teeth.