It’s Fall, y’all. Like so much Fall that in just a blink it will be December and we’ll be singing Christmas carols. (I know some of y’all are already singing Christmas songs and as soon as Halloween is over, will be putting up the Christmas tree. I’m not even talking about all that nonsense.) Where in the world does the time go???
Swagbucks confession: I’ve been slacking a little (life gets crazy and there’s been so much of life and crazy here lately). I’m running videos, but honestly, sometimes I don’t have time for much more. Even though it is less this past month or so than what I was averaging, it is still pretty easy extra cash. Any extra money is better than no extra money, ya know?
If you are thinking about doing it, but feeling really confused, reach out to me. Before signing up, create a new email address (or use an older one you don’t mind getting lots of random email at). Swagbucks and the various offers create a lot of email and because they come from all sources, even Gmail’s awesome filtering capabilities aren’t completely helpful for all the email. Sounds like a hassle, but once you start, it’s not. It is just nice to keep your main email clear of all the “extra.”
Anyway… Below are all the deets of the October game:
The digital rewards site Swagbucks is celebrating the fall with another big “Swago” promotion starting Monday, October 9th at 9am PDT! Swago is just like bingo, but in this case you’re filling out squares as you earn points on their site for doing things you already do online. If you’re thinking of trying Swagbucks, this is a great chance to learn all about how the site works and earn bonus points while doing it, meaning you can get more gift cards faster. Here are a few tips:
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, completing a survey, or just visiting one of our popular stores!
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have until 12pm PT/3pm ET on Monday, October 16th to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value. Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins on the Spin & Win Wheel. PLUS, when you submit your board for a bonus you’ll get additional spins. The number of spins will depend on the pattern you complete. The wheel has all sorts of great prizes that you can win, and each spin is a winner!
The Spin & Win Wheel will be available all throughout Swago and you have until 11:59pm PT on Monday, October 16th to use all your spins.
Fill up your board and then submit your pattern to get even more points – if you can fill in the whole board, you get a 500 SB bonus, which is enough for a $5 gift card from the retailer of your choice.
Click here right now and click “Join” to get started! If you don’t already have a Swagbucks account, you’ll be able to quickly sign up; PLUS, if you earn 300 SB before the first of next month, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB!
This post contains referral links.