Updated: Images of the Swago board, patterns and corresponding earned SBs, earned Spin and Win #, and Spin and Win prize wheel have been added since this round of Swago has started. The board, pattern values, and inclusion of Spin and Win may vary from month to month rounds.
2017 was a pretty decent year for me on Swagbucks. I’m sure I could have made a lot more if I dedicated more time, but just the little I put into it reaped pretty good rewards.
What works to earn the points changes. I had a good run with videos being my main earner for awhile, but the auto-runs aren’t available right now, so I’m again switching it up. There is a 2018 Resolutions promo going on right now that (1) offers a nice bonus if you meet the goals you set, and therefore (2) is a bit of motivator to try different ways of earning through the site.
Another promo that is about to start is Swago. I’ll admit that I don’t usually earn the big bonus through it, but I earn some from it and other rewards from the Spin and Win portion.
If you’re new to Swagbucks, or just Swago, here are the details of how it works…
The digital rewards site Swagbucks is offering big payouts during their January “Swago” promotion starting Monday, January 8th at 9am PT and running until Monday, January 15th! Swago is just like bingo, but in this case you’re filling out squares as you earn points on their site for doing things you already do online. If you’re thinking of trying Swagbucks, this is a great chance to learn all about how the site works and earn bonus points while doing it, meaning you can get more gift cards faster.
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, completing a survey, or just visiting one of our popular stores!
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have until 12pm PT/3pm ET on Monday, January 15th to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value. Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins on the Spin & Win Wheel. PLUS, when you submit your board for a bonus you’ll get additional spins. The number of spins will depend on the pattern you complete. The wheel has all sorts of great prizes that you can win, and each spin is a winner!
Swago Board Patterns
Spin and Win Earned Spins
Spin and Win Prize Wheel
The Spin & Win Wheel will be available all throughout Swago and you have until 11:59pm PT on Monday, January 15th to use all your spins.
Submitting Your Board
Fill up your board and then submit your pattern to get even more points – if you can fill in the whole board, you get a 500 SB bonus, which is enough for a $5 gift card from the retailer of your choice.
Click here right now and click “Join” to get started! If you don’t already have a Swagbucks account, you’ll be able to quickly sign up; PLUS, if you earn 300 SB before the first of February, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB!
This is a sponsored post with referral links. My opinions and my experiences mentioned are 100% my own.