Celebrate “Hela”ween, THOR: RAGNAROK style with a fun pumpkin carving template printable, Mjolnir Candy Apples recipe, and a fantastic “transform into Hela for under $25” costuming idea!
THOR: RAGNAROK Pumpkin Carving Template
Download this THOR Ragnarock Hela Pumpkin Carving Template to create your own Hela Jack O’ Lantern!
THOR: RAGNAROK Mjolnir Candy Apples Recipe
Make your own THOR: RAGNAROK Mjolnir Candy Apples Recipe:
6 Granny Smith Apples
6 Apple Sticks
24 oz. White Meltable Candy Wafers
3 oz. Black Meltable Candy Wafers
3 oz. Green Meltable Candy Wafers
5 oz. Gray Icing
- Cut the apples into rectangles.
- Insert apple stick into the middle of each apple.
- Place the apple into the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Microwave the meltable candy wafers and shortening together until melted and smooth.
- Remove apples from the freezer and dip them into the melted meltable candy wafers.
- Shake off the excess meltable candy wafers and place onto a sheet of parchment paper.
- Place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Decorate the sides of Thor’s hammer with icing.
Recipe and design by Koalipops.
THOR: RAGNAROK Hela Headress
Take the throne this #Helaween with a DIY Hela’s Headdress for under $25!
Download the THOR Ragnarock Hela DIY Headress Measurements and Stencils printable and watch the video below for directions:
THOR: RAGNAROK Halloween fun ideas & printables courtesy of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.